Thursday, October 8, 2009

VeganMoFo Day 8: Out for Dinner

We went out to dinner tonight, but I forgot my camera and believe it or not, neither one of us has a cell phone: so no photos.

But we've been there before. It's called Jhanjay Vegetarian Thai. Here's a previous post about it. It's great, because it's 100% vegetarian and most dishes can be ordered vegan simply by omitting the egg.

It's a small, busy place. The ingredients are fresh and the food is delicious. Tonight we had corn patties to start, then a green mango salad with carrot, apple and toasted cashews in a delicious tamarind dressing. John had spicy eggplant, which was absolutely to die for. I was boring and ordered pad thai (sans egg). You can check out pictures of their food on their website.

It was really bustling tonight; I'm glad this place is getting lots of business, and I wish them continued success. If you're ever in the Seattle area, definitely put Jhanjay on your list.

Sorry no pics.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy. I hope you guys had a nice relaxing dinner out.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...